bageshwar dham sarkar say hail Bageshwar Dham! Friends, who does not know the glory of Bageshwar Balaji Dham today. People from India and abroad come here with their problems and go away satisfied with the blessings of Balaji.
The glory of Bageshwar Dham and the grace of Guruji Shri Dhirendra Krishna Ji Maharaj of Bageshwar Dham showers on everyone and everyone takes away from here a happy future for themselves and their loved ones.
Bageshwar dham sarkar biography
Dhirendra Krishna Maharaj Ji’s father’s name is Ram Karpal Garg and mother’s name is Saroj Garg, presiding over the Bageshwar Dham government. He has spent his early life in his village only. His family was very poor. That’s why he was deprived of all kinds of comforts since childhood.
Maharaj ji took his initial education regarding spirituality from his grandfather Bhagwan Das Garg. His grandfather has also been a spiritual teacher. Maharaj Dhirendra Krishna’s grandfather Bhagwan Das Garg used to teach the lessons of Ramayana and Bhagavad Gita in the village. Maharaj Dhirendra started on the path of spirituality at a very young age under the tutelage of his grandfather.
|Full name||Shri Dhirendra Krishna Ji Maharaj|
|Famous Name||Bageshwar Wale Maharaj, Balaji Ji Maharaj|
|Birth Date||4 July 1996|
|Birth Place||Gada, Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh|
|Present Place||Gada, Chhatarpur|
As we have told you earlier also. Maharaj was born in a very poor family. His father worked very hard to maintain his family. Maharaj Dhirendra Krishna ji had a desire since childhood to go to Vrindavan to get education in rituals but his father did not have money, so Maharaj ji had to give up his wish. He used to meditate in the devotion of Hanuman ji while sitting in his village.
Bageshwar dham sarkar age, What is the age of Bageshwar Dham Sarkar?
Although men and women of all ages are heard in the court of Bageshwar Dham Sarkar and all their sorrows and pains are removed, but what is the age of Dhirendra Krishna Maharaj ji who heard them, it has often been an interesting topic for the people. Is . We are giving you all the information along with the age, location of Dhirendra Krishna Maharaj Ji.
Where is Bageshwar Dham location?
Friends, it is not difficult at all to reach Bageshwar Dham. This place is located in Chattarpur, Garha, Ganj district of Madhya Pradesh. It is believed that Hanuman Balaji himself is present here and Pandit Dhirendra Krishna Ji Maharaj listens to people’s problems here and solves them.
This place is a small town named Ganj situated on Khajuraho Panna Road, 35 km from Chattarpur district. After walking about 3 kilometers from here, there is a village where Bageshwar Dham can be seen. If you still have any problem, you can take help of Google Map. Google the address of the place, you will reach the right place. Click for map directions: https://goo.gl/maps/CxTGHXu3KC53KTQQ7
Apart from this, if you want, you can also reach Bageshwar Dham Sarkar by road or train.
How is the picture of Bageshwar Dham?
- Friends, the picture of Bageshwar Dham Balaji Sarkar is very charming and it is so attractive that it pulls everyone towards it.
- The forms of both Bageshwar Dham Sarkar and Dhirendra Krishna Maharaj are unique and wonderful.
- It is a belief that whoever attends once at the Bageshwar Dham Sarkar, every pain and every obstacle in his life goes away.
Name of bageshwar dham sarkar guruji?
Bageshwar Dham Sarkar Guruji’s name is (Shri Dhirendra Krishna Maharaj). Today, Guruji has lakhs of fans not only in the country but also abroad and all these devotees are very dear to Guruji. Whoever takes his application to the court of Bageshwar Dham Sarkar, Guruji understands his mind and solves it and tells the solution. Whether the problem is personal or work-related, Dhirendra Krishna Maharaj puts an end to everyone’s suffering without any discrimination. Say hail to the sarkar of Bageshwar Dham!
Sri bageshwar dham sarkar
The grace of Shri Bageshwar Dham Maharaj is such that all the troubles and tribulations of a person vanish and he attains bliss. The glory of Bageshwar Dham government is immense and this glory has spread not only in the whole of India but in the whole world.
Bageshwar dham sarkar contact number?
Although many types of phone numbers will be available on the Internet to contact Bageshwar Dham, but many types of numbers have also been inserted for wrong and fraud, so if you want the contact phone number of Bageshwar Dham Sarkar, then contact any of them. Take the number of Bageshwar Dham from devotees, workers or servants so that you can avoid any kind of cheating.
Also Read : jaya kishori biography
Where is Bageshwar dham sarkar?
- Bageshwar Dham Sarkar is 35 km from Chhatarpur district of Madhya Pradesh. It is located in a small town called Ganj, situated on the towns Khajuraho-Panna road. And then 3 km from here.
- Devotees get to see Bageshwar Dham Sarkar after going to another village at a distance.
- If you want, you can also take the help of Google Map. With the help of this you will be able to locate the Bageshwar Dham sarkar You just have to type the address in google map and you will get complete information about this place.
- By setting the location of this place on the map, you can easily reach Bageshwar Dham Sarkar on the way mentioned in Google Map.
- Apart from this, if you want, you can also travel by air instead of road. The devotees have been provided air and road facilities to reach Bageshwar Dham Sarkar, Madhya Pradesh.
How to reach Chhattarpur?
- If you want to travel to Bageshwar Dham Sarkar by road then it will be better to do in train, if you want to go by train from Bhopal then five trains run to Chhatarpur,
- while if you want to go by train from Delhi If yes then you will get two trains from Delhi to Chhatarpur.
- After which after reaching Chhatarpur, you will travel 35 km from Chhatarpur by bus or taxi. Khajuraho will reach Panna.
- And after reaching Panna in Khajuraho, you will have to go inside 3 km from a place called Ganj, after which you will reach Bageshwar Dham Sarkar.
How to reach Bageshwar Dham Sarkar by your car?
- If you want to go to Bageshwar Dham Sarkar by private vehicle, then you can take the help of Google Map.
- Search the location by entering the location of Bageshwar Dham in Google Map, after getting the location you have to come to Chhatarpur
- first, here you have to reach Khajuraho Panna Magar which is 35 km away from Chhatarpur.
- After which you will see Ghada Tower, from here you will have to come to Bageshwar Dham within 3 kms.
Is there any arrangement to stay in Bageshwar Dham?
- After reaching Bageshwar Dham, you will see that there are many night shelters built at many places where you will get a place to stay.
- Apart from this, prasad is given in food at 9 am and 7 pm in Bageshwar Dham and if you want to stay in a hotel,
- then you will find hotels in Khajuraho, 30 km away from Bageshwar Dham, here you can stay according to your own.
How to reach Bageshwar Dham Sarkar by aeroplane?
If you go by plane to go to Bageshwar Dham Sarkar, then you will have to reach Khajuraho airport near Bageshwar Dham, for which you will have to book a flight from Delhi first. After reaching Delhi Airport, you will get a flight from Delhi to Khajuraho Airport.
How to get token in Bageshwar Dham Sarkari?
- If you want to visit Bageshwar Dham government or you have applied for darshan, you will be given tokens to visit Bageshwar Dham.
- These tokens are given to those who want to apply and they are given to you by the temple staff.
- For this token, you have to enter your name, address, mobile number etc. information of the employees.
- A special day is selected for giving Bageshwar Dham tokens and on the same day tokens are distributed to the people.
How to get bageshwar dham sarkar online token?
You will have to visit Bageshwar Dham to find out when these tokens are distributed. This information is not given to any employee on which date of the month the tokens will be distributed. If you want to get some more information, then you can get information about Bageshwar Dham government by calling their official helpline number.
You will be given a date for your application. Then you will have to reach Bageshwar Dham sarkar on the same date, here on the basis of the token given to you, you will be able to meet Dhirendra Krishna Maharaj ji and you will get the solution of your problem.
How to reach Bageshwar Dham Sarkar from Chattarpur?
- To reach Bageshwar Dham, first of all one has to reach Chhatarpur district of Madhya Pradesh.
- Then in Chhatarpur you have to reach Chhatrasal Crossroads District Hospital which is the center point of whole Chhatarpur district.
- Here you will see the statue of Maharaja Chhatrasal and his horse at the crossroads.
- From here you have to proceed towards Khajuraho Panna, for which you can take the help of Google Map,
- but if you face any problem in this too, then you have to proceed in the direction of the face of Maharaja Chhatrasal and his horse.
- And will get further in a short distance.
- After covering a distance of 30 kilometers from here to Khajuraho, you will find a village called Ganj.
- From here the distance of Bageshwar Dham remains some 6 kms.
- Then you have to proceed on the road going on the left side, this road leads to Gada village.
How to apply sitting at home?
Everyone should take special care that if you want to apply for going to Bageshwar Dham while sitting at home, then you should do as told by Dhirendra Krishna Ji Maharaj.
You can apply in these two ways:-
First method – First of all take 3 lamps and Ganges water in a bowl, now chant this mantra – Om Bageshwaraya Veerviraya Umphat Swah, your application will be accepted by this.
Second method – First you have to take a red colored cloth and now wrap coconut in it. You have to apply in your mind at the time of wrapping the coconut. Now while chanting Bageshwar Dham in your mind, keep the coconut made in red cloth in the temple made at home. After this you chant Om Bageshwaraya Namah.
In this way, you will be able to get your application numbered sitting at your home.
What are the things that need to be avoided after application?
Om Bageshwaraya Namah by tying a coconut in a red cloth for applying.
After chanting the mantra, it is necessary to refrain from consuming certain things – like onion, garlic, meat or alcohol. Avoid consuming these things and follow these things till the application is completed. Along with this, bring the coconut kept in your home to Chhatarpur at the time of visiting Bageshwar Dham and if you are unable to bring coconut due to some reason, then keep it tied at home.